Thursday 10 March 2011

Task 2 Production

The day had come to start production of my final form for task 2. Once again I started by cutting out the circles and scoring them to the template I used in task 1. One positive with this one was that there was only to variations and sizes needed for the second one as this was all that was needed to produce the desired shape.



Once I had produced all of the shapes I then went onto connecting them all with glue and tape. Beginning with the 0 shapes 9 ofthe circles were connected to form the shape.


I think this came out really well and I love the way that when you shoot it from different angles it gives a sort of optical illusion of whether the form is doming inwardly or outwardly.

Now I need to photograph the it. I have booked a studio to do it properly tomorrow......




No comments:

Post a Comment